The Azores | Spa
Relax, unwind and rejuvenate in the stunning natural surroundings of São Miguel's Furnas Boutique Hotel & Spa
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Ponta Delgada, São Miguel Island, Azores
- Accommodation at the 4-star Furnas Boutique Hotel & Spa with breakfast included
- Access to the on-site hydro-therapy thermal spa, including: sauna, laconium, Turkish bath, aromatic showers, and natural hot spring pools
Why we love this deal:
- Indulge in a hot basalt stone massage, a rejuvenating facial or a luxurious body wrap in the on-site spa for a truly relaxing escape
- Explore the mystical Furnas valley, home to the island's best volcanic activity spots; marvel at the bubbling caldeiras and geysers, Furnas Lake with its fumaroles and thermal under-the-ground cooking, and Poça da Beija and Terra Nostra with relaxing natural hot springs
- Visit the only tea plantation in Europe, marvel at the twin blue and green caldera lakes of Sete Cidades, stroll around the charming historic centre of Ponta Delgada, and if you are feeling adventurous go on a whale-watching experience
About the Hotel
Furnas Boutique Hotel is located in Furnas, São Miguel Island, Azores, a place of breathtaking beauty where one finds the largest concentration of thermal waters in Europe. The perfect spot to unwind, leave the stress behind and connect to nature. This modern hotel offers excellent service, superb cuisine, indoor and outdoor thermal pools, a splendid spa, all in a magnificent location.
Inside the hotel you will find "À Terra" restaurant is a way of life. Inspired in Mother Nature’s products and returning to the origins and to what is pure and genuine. Don't forget to visit this warm and engaging place, where one is served with love, and the food is prepared with both expertise and great passion. À Terra is a restaurant with homemade, delicious, healthy food.
In addition to a restaurant, Furnas Boutique Hotel Thermal & Spa features a full-service spa. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before.São Miguel Island, is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, sunny black sand beaches, crystal clear ocean waters, exotic plants, dormant volcanos, and hot springs, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for nature lovers, beach bums, or those looking for an off-the beaten path European summer destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mudpots, and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked under the ground, the cozido.
There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island. Take advantage of this great vacation package and visit a truly magical place.Show more
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in is at 2:00pm; Check-out is at 12:00pm
- Furnas Boutique Hotel is located 48 km / 50 min. from the Ponta Delgada Airport
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
- Important Note: Most tours, activities and experiences depart from Ponta Delgada and do not include pick up at Furnas Boutique Hotel. Please make note of the tour providers' pick up/drop off policies when booking and make alternate arrangements for your activities.
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more