The Azores | Faial, Terceira & São Miguel
Island hop between the beautiful Faial, Terceira and São Miguel Islands!
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to the Azores
- Inter-island connections
- Accommodation at your choice of 3- or 4-star hotels in Faial, São Miguel and Terceira
- Breakfast may be included, depending on the hotels selected
Why we love this deal:
- Admire the power of the Earth at Faial's Capelinhos Volcano, where the most recent volcanic eruption took place in the archipelago, and hop on a ferry to spend a day at the nearby São Jorge and Pico Islands, just across the bay from Faial
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira Island’s verdant valleys, flowers, mountains and lakes, and explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors
- Discover São Miguel Island and fall in love with its breathtaking views, delicious regional cuisine and friendly locals
- Head to one of the island's many gorgeous black sand beaches and visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple
About the Destination
Take this amazing opportunity to visit three islands of the archipelago of the Azores: Terceira, Faial and São Miguel and have a wonderful vacation in what some call, the Hawaii of Europe.
Marvel at the volcanic activity of São Miguel island and its impressive crater lakes. Enjoy a relaxing thermal bath at a natural hot spring. Taste a delicious thermally cooked meal, the cozido, in Furnas, home to fumaroles and geysers. Explore its many waterfalls and hiking trails. Visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste the sweet pineapple, only grown in the Azores.
On Terceira island explore the oldest city in the Azores, Angra do Heroísmo, protected by UNESCO. Visit a 17th century fortress. Dip into the natural swimming pools of Biscoitos or trek the protected natural park of Monte Brasil.
Our travel package will also take you to Faial for some more excitement and breathtaking views. Admire the power of the Earth at Faial's Capelinhos Volcano, where the most recent volcanic eruption took place in the archipelago. Have a refreshing gin and tonic at Horta's famous yachtsmen's bar and gaze at its colorful marina. Go whale watching and see impressive sperm whales and bottlenose dolphins. See the imposing Pico Mountain (Portugal's highest mountain) on Pico island all the way from Faial.
With this special travel package, you will surely fall in love with these awe-inspiring islands of beauty, charm and pristine nature.
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more