Azores Stopover | Madeira
Discover these two beautiful archipelagos situated in the middle of the Atlantic
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Madeira and The Azores
- Accommodation at 3- or 4-star hotels in both locations
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees (except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Explore São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, enjoy the delicious regional cuisine and mingle with the friendly locals! Go whale watching, discover the island by hiking its gorgeous trails, and relax on a black sandy beach
- Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements, visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple, and enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine
About the Destination
The Azores are a stunning group of nine islands. Each with its own identity, beauty and charm, these jewels in the middle of the Atlantic are a must-visit destination. With this travel package, we take you to São Miguel, the largest island of the archipelago. Boasting lush landscapes that surround dormant volcanoes, exotic flora and beautiful crater lakes, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Our flight and hotel package takes you also to exquisite Madeira - the Atlantic's pearl. With great warm weather all year round, a unique history and a ton of new flavors to explore, Madeira is the perfect combination to your Atlantic island vacation. Full of culture, amazing hiking possibilities and friendly locals, Madeira is a great island destination. Marvel at its scenic cliff views and enjoy the thrilling experience of coming down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan. Taste the exotic fruits of Madeira and enjoy its delicious cuisine. Relax at a natural swimming pool and just have a grand time.
Discover these mesmerizing Portuguese islands with Azores Getaways!Show more
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more