Lisbon Stopover | Malaga
Malaga and Lisbon
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Lisbon and Malaga
- Accommodation at 3- or 4-star hotels of your choice in Lisbon and Malaga
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Taxes (except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Lounge under the Mediterran sun and enjoy stunning views from Málaga’s trendy rooftop terraced bars, indulge in exquisite tapas and enjoy the eclectic character of the city’s nightlife
- Explore Old Town full of narrow medieval lanes, quaint boutiques and cafés and visit the Pablo Ruíz Picasso Foundation Birthplace Museum and the Museum of Arts and Costumes
- Enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine
About the Destination
Historic and culturally rich, the capital of the Costa del Sol, Málaga, is a delightful vacation destination offering beautiful scenery, great weather, lovely beaches, tropical vegetation and an enchanting ambience. Lisbon is one of those European cities that stay in your heart. The people are charming and friendly, the food is one of the best in Europe, the weather is mild, and the combination of the old cobbled streets with its modern vibe make it a delightful experience for any visitor.
Explore Malaga’s many historical monuments. Visit the grandiose Cathedral and admire the beautiful Basílica Nuestra Señora de la Victoria. Marvel at Roman ruins at the Teatro Romano and explore the medieval Moorish Castillo de Gibraltar. Shop at Calle Marques de Larios and don’t miss a visit to the historic Mercado de Atarazanas. Don’t miss:
Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon is an exciting capital city. Explore the city as you discover black and white mosaic cobblestone sidewalks, large boulevards and quaint alleyways. Unwind at a street-side cafes filled with the delicious aroma of coffee and savoury pastries. Visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon. Enjoy a typical Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama’s Fado Houses sipping Portugal’s outstanding wine. Don’t miss:Show more
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around.
- Rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more