Azores Stopover | Cape Verde
Spend one week between two amazing island destinations!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Cape Verde and São Miguel Island
- Accommodation at 3- or 4-star hotels in both locations
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected
- All taxes & fees
Why we love this deal:
- Explore São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, enjoy the delicious regional cuisine and mingle with the friendly locals! Go whale watching, discover the island by hiking its gorgeous trails, and relax on a black sandy beach
- Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements, visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple, and enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring
- Enjoy Cape Verde's captivating blend of mountains, beaches and peaceful seaside villages
About the Destination
Spend the first four days of your island getaway in Santiago, the largest of all the islands jutting up from the Atlantic, about 500km west of Senegal, and enjoy the sandy beaches, the desert plains, the lush green valleys and the mountainous interior as well as the capital, Praia. The Pestana Tropico Hotel offers you an authentic urban stay just 10 minutes from the buzzing city center, while also giving you access to the city's beach and sea life. Relax poolside, explore the crystal blue waters with a snorkeling excursion, or explore the island on an adventurous jeep tour!
Next, spend three days surrounded by the enchanting nature of Europe’s best kept secret: The Azores. São Miguel Island, the largest of the Azores, is a paradise of unspoiled natural beauty, idyllic villages and breathtaking landscapes. There you will enjoy the best of nature by hiking, kayaking, whale watching or simply by relaxing in one of the 104 ºF thermal pools naturally heated by volcanoes. The Azores are truly one of the best unspoiled destinations in Europe.
Marvel at the twin blue and green caldeira lakes of Sete Cidades, enjoy the unique volcanic activity of Furnas, where you can taste the cozido, a delicious stew cooked under ground in thermal heat. Explore the exotic flair of the Azorean landscape dotted with lush volcanic hills, flowers, waterfalls and Eden-like vistas.
Take advantage of this fantastic flight and hotel deal and have a wonderful vacation!Show more
Day 1 - Arrival at Cape verde.
Day 2 to 3 - Free time for personal activities.
Day 4 - Flight from Cape Verde to Ponta Delgada.
Day 5 to 7 - Free time for personal activities.
Day 8 - Return flight to Boston.Show more
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more