The Azores | Canyoning Adventure
Discover the beautiful islands of São Miguel and Terceira and experience world-class canyoning in the Azores
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to the Azores
- Inter-island connections
- 6 nights of accommodation at your choice of 3- or 4-star hotels in São Miguel and Terceira
- 2 Full-Day Canyoning Excursions (with lunch included) at Ribeira dos Caldeirões and Salto do Cabrito in São Miguel
- 1 Half-Day Canyoning Excursion at Ribeira da Agualva in Terceira
Why we love this deal:
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira Island’s verdant valleys, flowers, mountains, and lakes
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcome and encourages visitors
- Discover São Miguel Island and fall in love with its breathtaking views, delicious regional cuisine, and friendly locals
- Head to one of the island's many gorgeous black sand beaches and visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple
About the Destination
Travel to the beautiful islands of the Azores and experience world-class canyoning with our fantastic package deal that includes flight, hotel, and canyoning for a great price.
Blessed with unspoiled nature of luxuriant green forests filled with exotic flora, gorgeous waterfalls, crystal clear water pools, and amazing views, the Azores are one of Europe’s best canyoning destinations. Discover the spectacular islands of São Miguel and Terceira in an adventurous way. Experience nature at its best as you descend canyons, jump into natural pools, rappel down waterfalls and slide between rocks in magical surroundings. You will surely feel as if you were in a natural water park.
After so much adrenaline, take some time to relax and enjoy the many wonderful sights and experiences of São Miguel and Terceira.
On São Miguel, the green gem of the Atlantic, marvel at its exciting volcanic activity. Admire the extinct volcanos and crater lakes, soak in natural hot springs surrounded by lush vegetation, admire the power of the Earth at Calderas, and enjoy the unique cozido, thermally cooked under the ground in stunning Furnas. Indulge in a delicious meal at a seaside restaurant with gorgeous beach views. This and much more awaits you!
On Terceira, home to one of the archipelago's UNESCO World Heritage Sites, enjoy the island’s historical and beautiful architecture. Visit the stunning grottoes of Algar do Carvão, take a dip in one of the island's natural lava swimming pools and admire Terceira's fortress and castle. Be sure to try the tasty Alcatra of Terceira.
The beauty of São Miguel and Terceira islands coupled with excellent canyoning experiences in spectacular surroundings make for an unforgettable vacation.
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Breakfast may not be included in your hotel stay; Please verify your selected hotel's meal plan at the time of booking
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more