The Azores | São Miguel & Flores
Get in touch with nature in the Azores' Flores and São Miguel Islands!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Boston to the Azores
- Inter-island connections
- Accommodation in Flores Island
- Accommodation in São Miguel Island
- Breakfast may be included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- All taxes & fees
Why we love this deal:
- Reconnect with nature, marvel at its beautiful natural creations and have a wonderful vacation with Azores Getaways. This flight and hotel package deal takes you to two Azorean islands: São Miguel and Flores.
- An exotic green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic, São Miguel, the largest island of the archipelago, offers several places of interest that will surely enchant you. Hike down a dormant volcano and relax on the beach surrounding its lake. Visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple. Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements.
- Your trip will take you also to Flores, the westernmost point of the Azores and a true haven of pristine natural beauty. Marvel at its deep valleys and high peaks and admire the array of crystal-clear waterfalls and streams around the island.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by the Azores.
São Miguel Island, the largest of the Azores archipelago and its economic and administrative center, is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for nature lovers and those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European destination. Flores is named after the island's great amount of flowers, particularly hydrangeas, and is a magical tranquil place of stunning natural monuments.
Don't miss these iconic places in São Miguel:
- Lagoa do Fogo, Lagoa das Sete Cidades
- Caldeira Velha, Furnas Hot Springs, Ferraria ocean hot spring
While in Flores, do visit:
- Sete Lagoas, Poço do Bacalhau, Poço da Ribeira do Ferreiro
- Fajãzinha, Fajã Grande, Morro Alto
- Boqueirão Environmental Visitor's Center
With this special travel package, you will surely fall in love with these awe-inspiring islands of beauty, charm and pristine nature.
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more