The Azores | Faial, Flores & São Miguel
Faial, Flores and São Miguel- Island Hopping
Have a unique vacation and go island hopping in the beautiful archipelago of the Azores!
Our travel package takes you to Faial, Flores and São Miguel, where you will enjoy breathtaking views of lush landscapes and exotic flora, waterfalls and volcanic activity with the mighty Atlantic around you.
Admire the power of the Earth at Faial's Capelinhos Volcano, where the most recent volcanic eruption took place in the archipelago. Go whale watching and see impressive sperm whales and bottlenose dolphins. See the imposing Pico Mountain (Portugal's highest mountain) on Pico island all the way from Faial.
Your trip will take you also to Flores, the westernmost point of the Azores and a true haven of pristine natural beauty. Flores is named after the island's great amount of flowers, particularly hydrangeas, and is a magical tranquil place of stunning natural monuments. Marvel at its deep valleys and high peaks and admire the array of crystal-clear waterfalls and streams around the island.
- Sete Lagoas, Poço do Bacalhau, Poço da Ribeira do Ferreiro
- Fajãzinha, Fajã Grande, Morro Alto
- Boqueirão Environmental Visitor's Centre
This flight and hotel package deal takes you also to São Miguel, the largest island of the Azores. An exotic green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic, this island offers places of interest that will surely make you want to return.
Visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste the cozido, a thermally-cooked stew. Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements. Enjoy the numerous activities the island has to offer from hiking and canyoning to diving and surfing. Admire the island's vivid volcanic activity and relax in a natural hot spring.
Don't miss these iconic places:
- Fogo Lake, Sete Cidades Lake
- Caldeira Velha, Furnas Hot Springs, Ferraria
With this special travel package, you will surely fall in love with these awe-inspiring islands of beauty, charm and pristine nature.
The price includes:
- Flight from Boston to The Azores. Operated by Azores Airlines
- Inter-islands connection
- Hotels in Faial, Flores and São Miguel Island
- Breakfasts included, depended on the hotels selected.
- Discover two amazing archipelagos with our Madeira and the Azores
- Visit the charming Oporto and The Azores.
Day 1 - Arrival at Faial island.
Day 2 and 3 - Free time for personal activities.
Day 4 - Flight from Faial island to Flores island.
Day 5 - Free time for personal activities.
Day 6 - Flight from Flores island to São Miguel island.
Day 7 and 8 - Free time for personal activities.
Day 9 - Return flight to Boston.Show more
The base package includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Boston to Terceira, Faial and São Miguel Island
- Checked baggage (1 piece, 20kg, per passenger)
- Carry on baggage (1 piece, 6kg, per passenger)
- Accommodation in Faial Island
- Accommodation in Flores Island
- Accommodation in São Miguel Island;
- All Taxes.
Infants: If you're travelling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us until 24 hours after booking the trip for the adults and children. Each infant will pay $150.Show more